Capturing Life One Click at a Time

My photo
Capturing life one click at a time pretty much describes my style of photography. I have a photojournalistic type of photography always striving to keep your images creative and fun. I hope you enjoy the images below and don't forget to leave me a little comment to let me know! :-) Contact me today for more information: Email: abrooksphotography@yahoo.com Phone: 616-308-8918 Scroll down for pricing.

Thursday, April 5, 2012

West Michigan Bail Bonds

Meet the girls of West Michigan Bail Bonds.

I got a call a couple weeks ago about doing this photo shoot. I was very much looking forward to it. It is definately different than your average session.

After a couple "loosen up" drinks, we headed out to the field and then into the woods we ventured.


After a few fabulous group shots, each girl grabbed a gun and took their turn in front of the lense.









I hope that no one reading this posts ever has a need to give a bail bonds a call but if you do ... don't sit around ... give these girls a call!

No comments: